I. Broadband Service Qualification
Email the Nehos Sales team via email@example.com to qualify the address/location you wish the broadband service to be installed, and the team will confirm the broadband service details and availability.
- If you are ordering an NBN service, the Sales team will advise the the nbn™ Planned Technology at the service address, which is required for the next step.
II. Complete the Nehos Broadband Order Form/Contract
1. Login to the Nehos Customer Portal using your account credentials
2. On the left menu, select Order Forms under Broadband
3. Select the Service Type, then click Next Step
4. Select the Broadband Plan, Term of Contract, then click Next Step
5. Enter the Service Address, Shipping Address (please complete even if no equipment required), then click Next Step
6. Select the Equipment or BYO, and if any Extra’s required, then click Next Step
7. Select the Router Option as necessary (if managed required, please complete details; if not sure or anything else, leave as default), then click Next Step
8. Finalise the order, add any notes and confirm you have read and agree to the terms presented on the Nehos Terms & Conditions of Trade and the Nehos Broadband Service Terms
11. Click Submit and on the pop-up notification, click the Application Form link to download the form, then sign and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
III. Order Approval and Setup Charges
The submitted order will be subject for approval. Once approved, the setup fees and charges must be paid to proceed with the provisioning process. An invoice will be sent as payment reference.
IV. Order Provisioning
Broadband service provisioning can take 1 to 30 working days from the date of signed order approval and payment of setup fees, depending on technology type. Updates will be provided by the provisioning team via email.