Voicemail gets emailed to a nominated email address. (Note: The option to retrieve voicemail via handset is only limited to our Cloud PBX Advanced platform.)
Voicemail greeting can only be setup via a phone/handset by dialing *98. The voice prompt will ask you to enter your ID and PIN.
To setup or retrieve Voicemail information, please follow the steps below.
- Login to the Nehos Customer Portal with your credentials.
- On the left menu, look for the Voice Services section and select SIP Trunks.
- On the Cloud PBX Basic SIP Trunks section, look for the User Name your handset is registered and click the Edit icon next to it.
- On the General Configuration section, the Alias is your ID. (If Alias is blank, assign a short number to be used to call the handset, e.g. 123, then click Update SIP Trunk at the bottom of the page, wait for the confirmation, and click OK.)
- Scroll down and find the Voicemail section. The Password is your PIN, and the Email To field is where nominated email address is entered. (If either field is blank, enter the info as required, then click Update SIP Trunk at the bottom of the page, wait for the confirmation, and click OK.)