Base Firmware Version needs to be 22.214.171.124 or later
To register an account via web user interface: (easiest way to find base IP address, take a registered handset press ok, info and base)
- Enter the IP address of the base station in the address bar of the browser and press the Enter key.
- Enter the user name (default: admin) and password (default: admin) in the corresponding fields of the pop-up dialogue box.
- Click Confirm to login.
- Click on Account
- Select the desired account from the pull-down list of Account.
- Select Enabled from the pull-down list of Account Active.
- Enter the values for; Label, Display Name, Register Name, User Name, Password and SIP Server Contact your system administrator for the account information or for Nehos Cloud PBX v4. See example: W60Pconfig
- Click Confirm to accept the change.
For any other settings or information regarding this phone please visit Yealink :- http://support.yealink.com/documentFront/forwardToDocumentDetailPage?documentId=206#smdocument