How do I Set-up a Number Divert/Failover?
If you want to divert (failover) to a another number:
- Login to your Nehos Customer Panel
- Click Services
- Click Manage next to In-Dial Numbers
- Click Edit next to the DID you want to apply a divert/failover
- Set Destination to *blank* (take note of what the destination was)
- Insert the divert failover number into the Failover
- Click Save
If you want to disable the divert/failover revert the Destination back to what you noted it was before enabling the divert/failover.
We require formal notice that you wish to close your Nehos account and terminate any associated services. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your account code in the Subject
To enable call forward from the cloud PBX service you can dial *72 from the handset you want forwarded. At the audio tone enter the number you want calls to
To retain use of service as the right of use/owner of an in-dial number, it is important to supply accurate and up-to-date Emergency Services Locations (IPND) information. This is a