We don’t recommend solutions that combine routers with built in wifi and modem as they will not perform as good as a dedicated solutions.
Broadband Routers for NBN/Fibre/Bonded Copper/Wireless
The Mikrotik routers have the best traffic management (QoS), security and advanced feature set compared to expensive high end enterprise solutions at an amazing price.
|Mikrotik RB750G||5||No||Yes||No||0 to 100mbit/sec|
|Mikrotik CCR1009||8||No||Yes||Yes||0 to 1000mbit/sec|
* NBN Fibre to the Node requires a seperate VDSL modem. The following modems have been tested to work on the Nehos NBN network.
- Netgear DM200 High Speed VDSL/ADSL Modem (Requires a router like the Mikrotik as above).
- DrayTek Vigor130 VDSL2/ADSL2/2+ modem/router with Firewall (Modem should be set in bridge mode and use a Mikrotik router as above). We do not recommend using the modem with the onboard router but to use this with a Mikrotik solution as above.
Wireless Access Points
Ubiquiti Networks – UniFi® AP is an Access Point ideal for deployment of high-performance wireless networks – https://dl.ubnt.com/datasheets/unifi/UniFi_AC_APs_DS.pdf
- UniFi AP AC Lite – for small size business and homes – https://www.ubnt.com/unifi/unifi-ap-ac-lite/
- UniFi AP AC Pro for small to medium size business – https://www.ubnt.com/unifi/unifi-ap-ac-pro/
- UniFi AP AC HD for medium to large size business (500+ client connections)- https://unifi-hd.ubnt.com/
Ubiquiti Networks WiFi access points support full mesh setups including beam forming, MU-MIMO, 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios
Please contact Nehos Sales for more information for a package deal with it’s services to suit your requirements.