This service allows users to dial preset numbers (with many digits) by dialing a short special code.
The default speed dial code is *130 (You can change this access code from the Cloud PBX Business portal under Settings > Access Codes.
The special code can be set either globally or individually.
• Global = Settings > Speed Dial
• Individual (per extension) = Extensions > Edit > Enhanced Services > Speed Dial
Adding speed dial codes:
• Code – speed dial code (e.g. 55)
• Speed Dial name – A custom name describing the speed dial number (e.g. ‘John’s mobile’)
• Destination – Destination number to be called (e.g. 0731071900)
With the above examples, instead of dialing 0731071900, the user only needs to dial *13055.
NOTE: To access global speed dial codes, Speed Dial under Enhanced Services must be enabled for the calling extension.