Ordering a Geographical In-dial number is easy:
- Login to the Nehos Customer Portal with your credentials.
- On the left menu, select Order Forms under Voice Services, then select Order below the Geographical DID’s section.
- Enter the address or suburb for number/s to be assigned from, e.g. Brisbane QLD
- Select the Emergency Services Location (IPND) address from the drop-down list (if empty, click here), then click Next Step.
- Enter the Number Range Size, i.e. 1 for a single number, 10 for a 10-number range, 100 for a 100-number range
- Enter the number pattern you are looking for (last 3 or 4 digits), then click Next Step
- You will be provided with the next available number.
– If you are satisfied with the number, read the Customer Authorization section, enter “I Accept” with your full name, and click Submit.
– Else, you can close the page and start over.
The number will be added to your account and you can manage it on the In-Dial Numbers menu on the left panel.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 1300 726 889 if you need further assistance.